The Disinfectant is a liquid solution that kills viruses, bacteria, and fungi on a large scale and a broad spectrum. It is Bactericidal, Virucidal (both enveloped and non-enveloped), Fungicidal, and Tuberculocidal. It is fast acting by producing an instant 99.9% Kill rate. It is Non-Toxic because it has been declared not harmful to humans. Once applied on a surface it has an active range of up to 90 days dependent on use of the surface. We recommend a reapplication to the hard surface every 3 to 7 days. This product is not intended to be applied onto face masks. It is intended for surfaces such as Metal, Glass, Plastic, Stone, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Wood, Vinyl, Furniture Fabric, Seating Fabric, and others.